- Alexandro Martinez
Custom Entities with autogenerated Views and Forms, API + API Keys and Webhooks. Added PER_SEAT pricing model, and documentation pages.
What is SaasRock?
Previously Remix SaaS kit.
SaasRock is on pre-launch, meaning that the license will change, and the framework could have breaking changes until it reaches v1.0, check out the changelog page or the roadmap to see the current version.
New features - v0.2.6
Custom Entity Builder
Biggest update since v0.0.1!
- Properties: TEXT, NUMBER, DATE, ENTITY, MEDIA, and SELECT field types.
- Rows - Tenant entity rows, e.g. Employee EMP-0001, EMP-0002...
- Views and Forms - Autogenerated views and forms at /app/:tenant/:entity.
- API - Autogenerated API with GET (all), GET (id), POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Events - Created, Updated, and Deleted events.
- Webhooks - Connect with other apps with Zapier (or your current services).
- Workflow - UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧.
Per-seat Pricing Model
Now you can set up your pricing with the PER_SEAT pricing model in mind.
Added the /documentation page with lots of pages:
- Getting Started: Stack, Roadmap, Changelog, License, Community
- Product: Features and Components
- Learning Center: Tutorials and Quick Guides
- Core Models: Account, Subscription, and Custom Entity
New Landing Page
Added new sections:
- Testimonials (with social proof using GitHub API)
- Upcoming Features
- Pricing CTA
- Newsletter (using ConvertKit)