- Alexandro Martinez
Use the Events to log essential data and use Webhooks to customize your business logic within internal or external webhooks.
Check out v0.4.0 → saasrock.com.
SaasRock has a new EPIC feature on the latest release: Events ⚡ Webhooks.
- Is something important that happened within your SaaS.
- Is called inside a Remix action.
- Has a DTO for TypeScript support.
- Can call 0, 1 or more Webhook Endpoints (internal or external).
- Custom business logic when something happens.
- Call a Webhooks by Zapier.
Events and Webhooks Admin UI:
Events table with filters, pagination and interactive event rows:
Event details with Webhook Attempts requests and responses:
Click here to watch the full demo.
SaasRock Core 🪨:
- 5 Application events + Internal Webhooks.
- /admin/events route with permissions (Super Admin, Auditor, - Developer).
- Engine ready → Highly customizable.
- Subscribe to SaasRock to get this release.
SaasRock Enterprise 🚀:
- 40 Application events
- Custom Webhook endpoints
- Retry Webhook attempt
- ?? Admin events (upcoming)
- /app/:tenant/settings/events route with permissions